Connecticut
Options

Melabes9846

Hi,I noticed on one of your posts you mentioned that you were having a daytime wedding at the Waterview.  Did you find them flexible with negotiating prices for the day?  Or were they pretty set on their quotes?Also, since you are having a daytime wedding, do you have any concerns about the lighting coming through the window on the dance floor?  Or do you have any concerns?Just thinking some things through...

Re: Melabes9846

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't say they were flexible with pricing. They did give us 2 different prices for 2 different minimums (one for a min of 125, another for a min of 150), I'm not sure if they do this all the time or just for us.I'm not concerned at all about the lighting coming through the windows. We toured the venue twice during the day and the sun was not a problem. The room looked great with the natural sunlight. I'm not worried about glare or anything like that.If you have any other question, page me or you can email me at melabes9846 at gmail. =) HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards