Connecticut
Options

**cmed24**

Hi!I need a gluten free cake too, only mine also has to be diary free.  The baker in Glastonbury that other brides mentioned was highly recommended to me, although I ultimately went with a different baker.  I would highly highly recommend the woman we went with.Her name is Felicia, and her shop is Felicia's Sweet Face Pastry Shoppe in Gales Ferry, CT (right near Mohegan Sun).  She is delivering our cakes to our venue in Hartford, Ct.  860-464-0311.  1602 Route 12, Gales Ferry, CT 06335.Our tasting was absolutely divine!  We're going with chocolate (her most highly rated cakes, and the only option we really considered).    Because we're using our wedding cakes as centerpieces on each of the tables, 11 of the 12 cakes will be prepared with regular flour/dairy products.  My cake will be dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate mousse, covered with dark chocolate ganache.

Re: **cmed24**

• Options
    cmed24cmed24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you sooo much!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It is by loving and not by being loved that one can come nearest to the soul of another. -- George MacDonald
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards