Connecticut
Options

Vazzys four seasons?

Has anyone been to vazzy's four seasons? or grassy hill lodge? 

Re: Vazzys four seasons?

• Options
    One of my best friends got married at grassy hill a couple of years ago. It was a nice place and the food was good. I also know that they were really easy to work with too. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that during the ceremony there was a little bit of road noise since they are on a busy road. But overall my friend had a beautiful wedding there.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    My wedding will be at grassy hill lodge in June 2013.  We had our food tasting a couple weeks ago and it was delicious.  They are also being very accomodating with a guest who has both a gluten and butter allergy.  Our coordinator even said that if we choose to go with the bakery choice that does not do gluten free she can get a couple cupcakes from a different bakery so that guest can enjoy dessert too!
  • Options
    My friend got married at Grassy Hill Lodge a few  years ago and it was great.

I have never been to Vazzy's Four Seasons but when I contacted them before I booked my wedding. I never even ended up going to see it because I was so put off by the phone call. I"m getting married in March and I asked if they had any off season prices (because ever other venue I spoke with did). The women I spoke with was very rude and said that they did not and seemed like she was doing me a favor when I requested to see the venue.  I have been to other Vazzy's restaurants and have enjoyed their food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards