Connecticut
Options

It's my turn to leave some checks...

Met with my florst on Friday so I have a better idea of colors, centerpieces, etc..
designs-by-rose.com.  She is a family friend located out of Stamford. She did my SIL's wedding as well.
The flowers below arent neccesarily what we are usign but the color scheme will be similar

BM dress shopping yesterday

Bill Levkoff 690 in either Taupe or Latte without the brooch.

And then my very pregnant MOH (due 3 weeks after my wedding) will most likely wear

She is concerned bc everyone else will be in a long dress and hers will be short and it will take away from the bride/look funny in pictures- I'm okay with it, I just want her to be there! I don't know what other options we really have... any thoughts/suggestions?

Then I ordered our materials for our Unity Sand Ceremony from etsy. 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/76024206/unity-sand-ceremony-frame-set-in-black?ref=sr_gallery_2&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=unity+sand+ceremony+frame+&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

We are having our marriage blessed by the church at a later date so we are going to save the unity candle for then.

I think that's enough for one weekend :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's my turn to leave some checks...

• Options
    yay! Awesome checks, Love your colors!
  • Options
    I think it will be perfectly fine for hers to be shorter.  One, she's pregnant so people are automatically going to look at her whether she wants them to or not.  And two, she's the MOH so it will make her stand out for that reason :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    A lot of brides choose to put their MOH in a different dress or a different color so that she stands out, and you can tell who she is. The short dress for your pregnant MOH is perfectly fine! Great checks!
  • Options
    I felt fine with the shorter dress option too...she was feeling funny about it. Regardless she is going to stand out. She'll be nine months pregnant! Im glad you agree.. Unfortunately there aren't too many maternity options out there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love that unity sand frame!!! I have been looking and haven't found one I like...I might have to order one also!! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards