Connecticut
Options

Holy Crap-o-la!

My wedding ticker is at one month! That's insane craziness! I remember when I joined the knot and my ticker didn't move from the 12 month mark for a while because I was more than a year ahead and my day ticker was in the 400's.. now I'm at 31 days! I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time that everything won't be all ready in time. I've been dreaming of this day forever and it's finally almost here.

For all you lovlies who are still a year or more out, trust me it FLIES by! :0)

Re: Holy Crap-o-la!

• Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your wedding will be BEAUTIFUL! And I'm sure you'll get everything done in time! (o: time flies by quick!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome and congrats that it's almost here!  It does fly by almost to fast. When I joined i think it was like 700+ days now it's at 94. enjoy your last month! everything will come together.Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_holy-crap-o-la?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1ac584c7-b441-4e2e-a319-0a37891847bbPost:66961a7a-d488-43f8-9a5f-45458fabe040">Holy Crap-o-la!</a>:
    [QUOTE] For all you lovlies who are still a year or more out, trust me it FLIES by! :0)
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Congrats!
    I'm holding you to this :) I can't wait until post a "holy crap-o-la" message haha
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_holy-crap-o-la?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:1ac584c7-b441-4e2e-a319-0a37891847bbPost:66961a7a-d488-43f8-9a5f-45458fabe040">Holy Crap-o-la!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding ticker is at one month! That's insane craziness! I remember when I joined the knot and my ticker didn't move from the 12 month mark for a while because I was more than a year ahead and my day ticker was in the 400's.. now I'm at 31 days! I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time that everything won't be all ready in time. I've been dreaming of this day forever and it's finally almost here. <strong>For all you lovlies who are still a year or more out, trust me it FLIES by! :0)
    </strong>Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

It really is true!!!! Time is FLYING already!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Kate!  Count it down girl!!! So exciting!  Don't worry.  You'll get everything done.  If you need any help, you know you can always ask us!  So excited for you!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Home stretch!!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    herb0622herb0622 member
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]My wedding ticker is at one month! That's insane craziness! I remember when I joined the knot and my ticker didn't move from the 12 month mark for a while because I was more than a year ahead and my day ticker was in the 400's.. now I'm at 31 days! I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time that everything won't be all ready in time. I've been dreaming of this day forever and it's finally almost here. For all you lovlies who are still a year or more out, trust me it FLIES by! :0)

That's so exciting!!! Time definitely does fly. I remember when I joined I was at 2 years and now I'm at a year and 4 months...can't go by fast enough!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 100-something days...I will be freaking at 31 haha. 
  • Options
    Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't belive you're down to a month, that's crazy. Time really flies.
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I need to just take a deep breath and realize everything will come together and I don't need to panic. You guys have all been awesome and so helpful throughout my whole planning process, I don't know what I would have done without my CT knotties!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

So true, time really flew by. I can't believe you only got 1 month to go! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kate- just stay calm!! I am so excited you only have a month left!!!! And I totally agree- it flies right by!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_holy-crap-o-la?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:1ac584c7-b441-4e2e-a319-0a37891847bbPost:66961a7a-d488-43f8-9a5f-45458fabe040">Holy Crap-o-la!</a>:
    [QUOTE]For all you lovlies who are still a year or more out, trust me it FLIES by! :0)

This is so true.  When I joined TK I was at 25 months and in the 700s on the day ticker.  The time has completely flown by to where I am now.  It's crazy when I look back and think of everything I've gone through.

I'm so happy you're almost there and everything will fall into place fine!
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards