Connecticut
Options

Reviews on Marquee (Hartford)?

Help! Has anyone been to or know anyone who has been to a reception at Marquee in Hartford? It's one of our top two choices, and while the other top place we know a ton about from other people, we can't seem to find any reviews on Marquee. Any insight would be fantastic! Crunch time is here.....we're looking to decide by the end of year! Thanks in advance!!

Re: Reviews on Marquee (Hartford)?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Nicole!  I don't have the actual event experience yet since our wedding is in October, but we're booked and have had a great experience so far!  Jessica (the lead coordinator) is VERY helpful - we loved the city atmosphere of it all.

One of our fellow CT knotties (mwitter80) just had her wedding there yetserday, so we should have some reviews soon enough!

GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    Nicole1527Nicole1527 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking forward to the reviews! Is the size of  the dance floor a concern for you? We are looking at around 175 people at the wedding....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We will have approximately the same size...anywhere from 175 to 200.  I'm not concerned about the dance floor - and expect a lot of our guests will be dancers!  There's room enough just off the floor as well - as long as you don't have TOO many tables.  I think it'll work though without much thought.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We JUST booked this weekend with them! We are sooo excited, and with just the little experience we have so far, Jessica over there has been amazing to work with so far.  She has been very easy to get a hold of, she emails back in minutes, even after hours.  We are also looking to have about 175-200 guests and the dance floor looks plenty and we expect a lot of dancers as well.  I would be interested in some reviews as well, it would be helpful to make the wedding planning easier! Good luck making your decision!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just did my vendor reviews. I was married there on Saturday the 11th! Fantastic! I can not rave enough!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nicole1527Nicole1527 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After much consideration, we decided against Marquee. Thank  you all for your comments, and congrats on your receptions there <3
  • Options
    Vesi312Vesi312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They recently had a bridal show there. It's such a great place and it's one of the place's that we'll looking into
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're booked for marquee in august and I can agree! So far Jessica the event coordinator is AMAZING. I've asked her tons of what I think are obscure and crazy questions and she always responds with so much information and detail! She really is great and quick in responding! Hopefully we hear from the knotties who had their receptions there recently don't leave us waiting too long on a review!Tongue out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards