Connecticut
Options

Michael's Limousine

Has anyone had an experience with Michael's Limousine out of Greenwich? They are affordable but some reviews aren't so great (while others are raving) so I'm confused/nervous. I'd love to hear some first hand accounts if anyone has one...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
June 2013 brides December 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaids Dress

Re: Michael's Limousine

• Options
    We used Michael's for our 2010 wedding and airport transport for our HM. Both times the drivers were on time and friendly. My main complaint with them is that they seem very disorganized. For the wedding, they never took out payment even a month after the service. Since my in-laws were paying for it, my MIL had to call them multiple times for them to charge the payment to her credit card. For the HM, the driver was never told that we made payment in advance and he had to call the office to confirm that we paid. 
  • Options

Thanks for the feedback! I am very nervous to use them, but the price is so good!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsF0831MrsF0831 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    what price did they give you if u dont mind me asking? and for some reason i feel u told me about gateway a while ago.... did u decide to not go w them anymore?
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    actually ij ust read the reviews and i dont think i would want to risk it w them no matter how good the price is.. i mean you don't want to be stressed 
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    No I never went with Gateway. They were way too expensive for us. We just called for their quote a few days ago though so it wasn't me! For a 14 passenger party bus for 4 hours with a military discount it is $720, inclusive of tax and tip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_michaels-limousine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:2247c9b8-a28e-4925-bbb8-b188b58df655Post:99468b18-abfe-4499-bdcc-de7e1f1e5b6d">Re: Michael's Limousine</a>:
    [QUOTE]No I never went with Gateway. They were way too expensive for us. We just called for their quote a few days ago though so it wasn't me! For a 14 passenger party bus for 4 hours with a military discount it is $720, inclusive of tax and tip.
    Posted by mrsjmwolfe[/QUOTE]

<div>ohhhh ok hmm idk why i thought it was you lol ohh well. but ive been looking for a 14 pass limo and i kinda wanna say ive gotten a similar quote like that from a few other places.. (but im cheap and don't even want to spend that much hah) i will see if I can look in my emails if your interested </div>
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    That'd be great! Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hey this is the only email I had from limo places... but i was only for 3 hours not 4.. but just thought id share it w u ne ways

Thank you for contacting Liberty Limousine for a transportation quote.

We’ve been in business for 24 years and have established a reputation as one of the foremost limousine companies in the Northeast.

We do not have a limousine to hold 14 passengers. We have a mini coach, see quote below.

A 3 hour wedding package in one of our mini coach has a base price of $575. With a 10% service fee and a suggested 20% gratuity, the all-inclusive rate is $747.50.

This includes 3 hours of continuous service with chauffeured transportation to and from the ceremony, reception, and pictures, as well as a champagne and beverage setup.

Additional hours are billable at $99/hour plus gratuity and service fee.

Please email or call with any questions or to place a reservation.

We look forward to earning your business and doing our part to make this a memorable day.

Thank You,

Liberty Limousine

203-235-3257

800-338-5466

Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I had contacted Liberty but their mini coach's seats all face forward, rather than limo style. We didn't want that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ohhh was that the one liek that... see I wasnt sure ya i didnt want that one either than lol.. i know i had another one w a good price but it was an actual everyone face one another kind of thing but.. i think i deletedit. sorry well good luck !
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards