Connecticut
Options

Make up Artist...HELP

Hello ladies! 

I am trying to find a fabulous makeup artist for my save the date shoot coming up in Manhattan this Sunday. Can any of you please help?? It’s hard to find an artist on these wedding websites that display photos of the work they have done on  African American woman so I need your Help ladies. PLEASE

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make up Artist...HELP

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_make-up-artisthelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:2274a060-3089-42e4-8422-85865e5b5b3aPost:42d05846-9b3b-4974-9271-2cb53f62e058">Make up Artist...HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies!  I am trying to find a fabulous makeup artist for my save the date shoot coming up in Manhattan this Sunday. Can any of you please help?? It’s hard to find an artist on these wedding websites that display photos of the work they have done on  African American woman so I need your Help ladies. PLEASE
    Posted by tttorie[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm in the same boat. I've been searching sites, but it's so hard to find african american faces! I'll be stalking this page in hopes you get some feedback!</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck!</div>
  • Options
    I highly recommend Amy from Dana Bartone & Co. She did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids (1 of my BMs is African American). 
    If Amy isn't available for your date, I'm sure any of the ladies at Dana Bartone & Co. would do a great job.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    dana bartone or larissa 
  • Options

Wilma Merced, She is wonderful and very sweet. She will travel. I found her through Leah Sandborn Photography. Both are on fb :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards