coastal gourmet

Hey
I just wanted to know if anyone has used them or is using them? Please let me

Re: coastal gourmet

• jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011

Are the reasonably priced? How is the food?

• jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The food is incredible.  Absolutely delicious.  I have never had one bad thing from a Coastal Gourmet-owned property (which includes Latitudes at the Mystic Seaport, Mystic Market, and Stonington Meadows)

As far as price, I find them very reasonable for the quality and service you get but I wouldn't call them inexpensive and I'm not sure I'd recommend them for brides on a budget.

I think you can check out stoningtonmeadows.com to get an idea of some of their wedding package prices.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using them as well, through Latitude 41* restaurant.  Kim Aubin is awesome to work with, and went we at at Latitude (Coastal Gourmet owns it) the food was great.  I find their prices to be very reasonable actually, like $33 per head is what we were quoted for per person meal and then $16 per person for 2 hours of open bar and $4 each additional hour per person
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll be using them as well through Mystic Seaport. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I did last night. Everything was absoultly amazing. We got so many compliments. We got married at there venue but all I can say is Keri, the staff  everyone was awesome to work with and the food was TO DIE FOR.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MLBarker80MLBarker80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to repeat the awesomness of Coastal Gourmet.  I'm having my reception at Stonington Meadows (Coastal Gourmet's venue) and Coastal Gourmet catered my engagement lunch.  (For more details look at my bio).  It was fantastic!  I've had nothing but good luck with them.  I would highly recommend!  Food is delicious and prices are reasonable compared to others around Southeastern Connecticut.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards