Connecticut
Options

wedding albums

Hello ladies!

I was married in September 2010.  We got a great deal on our photographer and they did a wonderful job at our wedding.  But the wedding package didn't come with an album.  I was wondering if any of you had any tips or ideas or where I should be searching for a wedding album.  We have been married for almost a year and a half and we still don't have a wedding album and I would like to get one before 10 years go by.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Heather

Re: wedding albums

• Options
    how about costco.
    abc
  • Options
    MyPublisher-- I used it to make a wedding album for my sister's Sept. 2010 wedding and she liked it more than the one her photographer made. They usually have LivingSocial or Groupon deals. I bought one and ended up adding a lot more pages to accomodate all of the pictures but using the LivingSocial I only ended up paying around $70 for a 70 page album.
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a big fan of Blurb.com  The books end up looking a lot more professional than some of the others, in my opinion, and that's our plan for making an album.  It's not an album in the 'thick pages' way, but it'll be a photo book that we'll treasure.  And that's all I really want!  If you want an album, there's a few sites that let you do it yourself, but it's probably best to get a photographer to do it as they can do layout and color adjustment and such.

Anniversary

• Options
    shutterfly. thats where I did my engagement book and they are very affordable 
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards