Connecticut
Options

Naomi Salon? Who did your hair?

I may be able to secure Naomi for my wedding day. Keep your fingers crossed. The knot really seems to love her. Naomi only does makeup. Who did your hair? Did you hire someone from the salon? If so, who do you recommend? Did they travel to you?

Thanks

Re: Naomi Salon? Who did your hair?

• Options
    I'm using Tonya from Naomi's for my hair. She is travelling to me because we are having more than 3 people get their hair done. I haven't had my wedding yet but I loved what she did for my trial and I'd def. recommend her (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    Angela is doing my hair and Janice is doing my makeup.  I had my trials with both and loved working with both of them!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Angela did my hair and all 4 of my BM's hair.  She is amazing and incredibly fast.  I highly recommend her!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_naomi-salon-who-did-your-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2b840476-78de-4d9a-912a-8d8a812e7d9cPost:955131cb-37d6-40eb-8a2c-9d0fe43b5c9c">Re: Naomi Salon? Who did your hair?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Tonya from Naomi's for my hair. She is travelling to me because we are having more than 3 people get their hair done. I haven't had my wedding yet but I loved what she did for my trial and I'd def. recommend her (:
    Posted by Amanda1443994[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  My wedding is in just over a month so I will post pictures then.  I am also using Candice for my makeup and love her as well!
  • Options
    Angela did my hair and she did an amazing job but she was the only positive thing for me about the whole Naomis experience.  Be sure to read the contract well, including her travel fees (base + mileage for each the makeup and hair person separately).  Ultimately my makeup looked great and Angela and my hair were WONDERFUL but overall my experience was less than stellar. 
    We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards