Connecticut
Options

Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

I am having a really hard time trying to figure out what to get my bridesmaids ... I have 8 BMs and 2 junior BMs. I am paying for their hair/makeup on the day of the wedding, but I would still like to get them all something to keep after the wedding is over. Obviously cost is a big issue because of how many attendants I have. Any ideas?
Anniversary

Re: Bridesmaid Gift Ideas

• Options
    You could get some cute clutches/wristlets for cheap and fill them will little things like lipgloss, tissues, gum etc including a personal handwritten note thanking them for being a part of your big day. My friend found some cute ones for like $20 each at like a charming charlies or tjmaxx.
  • Options
    I got them jewelry through this Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/AnaInspirations)... very affordable and so pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2013 brides December 2012 Siggy: Bridesmaids Dress
  • Options
    I got them a necklace to wear for the day (I wish I got one for myself--the girls loved them & they still wear them all the time) & earrings. I got them from Amazon.com surprisingly but def check out Etsy--tons of great inexpensive ideas! 

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I made my girls each a basket from bath and body works and also paid for their hair the day of the wedding
  • Options
    most weddings i've been in they brides have given me jewerly.....sometimes i still wear some of it  :-/  not that i have all the much better of an idea

as of right now i'm leaning towards pashmina type wraps (autumn wedding, so something cozy), maybe with thier initials on them....but i haven't looked at cost of that yet so don't know if that'll make it prohibitive
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards