Connecticut

Shhh....I have a little surprise

2»

Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:fc6e5729-db4e-4734-9277-fd912832e8e3">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise : We are planning on telling the family at Thanksgiving. We are planning on incorporating a "We're having our own little turkey" theme. We are going to send a Holiday/New Years cards to our friends with pictures of our feet and a little pair of baby shoes in the line-up that says "Our family will be growing by 2 feet in 2012"
    Posted by mwitter80[/QUOTE]

I love that!! That will be soo cute! You will have to post and give us an update and let us know how it went!! I think the holiday card is the cutest thing ever!!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • junebug19junebug19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_shhhi-little-surprise?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:353d6f6d-7eef-4c2d-a8c2-7f4743d9905ePost:fc6e5729-db4e-4734-9277-fd912832e8e3">Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shhh....I have a little surprise : We are planning on telling the family at Thanksgiving. We are planning on incorporating a "We're having our own little turkey" theme. We are going to send a Holiday/New Years cards to our friends with pictures of our feet and a little pair of baby shoes in the line-up that says "Our family will be growing by 2 feet in 2012"
    Posted by mwitter80[/QUOTE]

That is so cute! Congratulations :) How did people keep secrets before messageboards & the internet?
  • banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!

I felt like the first trimester was SO long because we didn't tell people until I was 12 weeks.  T&P for a healthy pregnancy!
  • herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your new addition!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yahoooooooooooooo!!!  So excited for you!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Being a Mommy is the best thing in the world :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker kayleigh-3-1 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards