Connecticut
Options

Hair/Makeup North Stonington,CT

Hi Ladies, I am getting married in North Stonington and would like suggestions on MUA who do airbrush and traditional and hair salons in the area (westerly, RI, mystic, etc.) I know there have been rave reviews of traveling MUA and hair stylists but I am looking for someone in the area. If you have suggestions or are familiar with the area please let me know. TIA for your recomendations!

Re: Hair/Makeup North Stonington,CT

• Options
    Sara Faella (www.sarafaella.com)has a studio in Downtown Westerly, I'm not sure of your wedding date but she is awesome if you can book her. 

She does travel to you if you want but she has the studio space as another option.  Sara is the only one I know of local to the area that does airbrush but I could be wrong. 
  • Options
    Ha, Lenny, I say this with a lot of love, but have you ever actually been to North Stonington?  It's pretty rural.  I think there's one salon in the entire town, and I don't think it really caters to the 'bridal H&MU' clientel, more like the 'little old ladies getting their weekly appointment' clientel.

Definitely try posting this on the RI board, too.  Good luck :)
  • Options
    Agree with PP- N.Stonington is super rural. Sent you a PM!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I don't know about makeup, but Carlos~A Salon in Mystic does great with young hair --not old lady clientel.
    Also- Foxwoods is really close to North Stonington. The spa there would offer hair and makeup (plus you could get your toes done). Mohegan Sun also has a spa and is probably only 5 minutes further down Route 2. The Norwich Inn and Spa might be an option as well. Hope that helps.
    They're right, though...there isn't much in North Stonington. You'll have to drive at least 15-20 minutes or get someone to travel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards