Connecticut

Choosing a florist

We are looking for a florist in the greater Danbury area. Whisconier Florist was suggested to us, but we'd like a few more options to check out before we decide.....any ideas?

Re: Choosing a florist

• Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

The only florist I met with in that area was Danielle (Flowers by Danielle) in Monroe. Her work is beautiful, although she is a bit pricy. We didn't end up choosing her, but you might want to meet with her  :)

imageAnniversary
  • LaurenDarlingLaurenDarling member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Whisconier Florist! Amelia has just been amazing with helping me find the perfect flower arrangement in my budget.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Flore in Southbury.  They delivered my flowers to our hotel in Danbury, so I do know that they will come down to the Danbury area.  Lori is AMAZING.  She's so creative and very fairly priced.  She even went so far as to price match the online wholesaler prices I got for the centerpiece flowers that I used to DIY my centerpieces. The bouquets were so beautiful that she made, and she worked within my budget to maximize the amount of flowers I could get for my money.  My bridal bouquet that she made was actually featured in CT Bride magazine this spring.  I highly recommend her.  I personally liked her better than what I've seen come out of Whisconier Florist.

http://www.flowersasmedicine.com/
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Floral Designs by Nancy, out of Danbury- she was great and very competitive pricing.  She used to work for Stew Leonards and went into her own floral business.   I had met with Danielle, but Nancy gave better prices and really understood my vision.

check out her website: floraldesignsbynancy.net
  • edited December 2011
    Rodier Flowers in Ridgefield
  • edited December 2011
    I went to see Lori from Flore too she is moving to Woodbury this week but still she is amazing and her pricing was very fair and she offers great suggestions and really tried to stay within my budget.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Nicole1527Nicole1527 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much! I am going to look into them all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards