Connecticut
Options

Hair & Makeup Trial!!!!!

So I had my hair and make up trial today.  I am torn between wearing my hair 1/2 up 1/2 down (which I really want to) or all up (because the wedding is in Aug and my hair gets frizzy) so my hair stylist suggested to have two trials to see how I liked each.  Today we did my hair up.  I like the way it came out with a few changes (if we go with this).  The whole curl part would be up a little higher and the curls would be more defined. 

As for my make-up we tried fake lashes (for the first time)  and I like the way they looked (although we need more practice applying them :) )  We are also going to change up the eye color some.

Re: Hair & Makeup Trial!!!!!

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it! Your makeup came out amazing! How did you like the false eyelashes? They're so weird at first right?

I know what you mean about not being sure about it being half up because of frizzing in the summer. I  really wanted to have my hair half up, but I was worried about my hair frizzing since we'll be outdoors in the end of June. I also love your hair fascinator. Great pics! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that looks amazing. Your makeup really- shows up WONDERFUL in the photos. I love it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it! It actually looks very similar to mine. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hair-makeup-trial?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:48d3aa07-4803-4582-9bdc-5fd7d13dc1dcPost:4ca038d1-2e41-46dd-ae10-3e3714114341">Re: Hair & Makeup Trial!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love it! Your makeup came out amazing! How did you like the false eyelashes? They're so weird at first right?
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

They are so weird!!  I was finally use to them at about 9:00 last night!!  Defiantly worth it though!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very pretty... love the eyes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would suggest to keep your hair up but do a a semi loose curl updo. in the summer months, more softer curls look better than the more gelled up and defined curls, since they are more common for the winter months. but i think your hair look amazing. makeup also looks nice.
    i would also recommend Hamna from thepaletteforyou.com
    her work is quite refreshing at the few weddings i have seen it at and her prices are also reasonable. i think she can be best reached via email: thepaletteforyou@yahoo.com.
    it is always good to get trials done from a couple of dffrnt people to make a final decision. good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards