Connecticut
Options

Suggestions for Rehersal Dinner

Hi Ladies-

Trying to find a nice, affordable place in the Groton/New London/ Waterford/ Mystic area. FMIL wanted to do it at Par 4, but decided it was too casual. We were then going to do the Steak Loft, but they don't do rehersal dinners during school vacation weeks (mine is April 13)....Go Fish is too expensive for FMIL... any suggestions? We are looking to keep it around 20-22$ pp! THANKS!

Re: Suggestions for Rehersal Dinner

• Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had an awesome time at The Fisherman in Noank (Groton) for our RD. 

http://www.fishermanrestaurant.com/

Good luck!!
  • Options
    estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests will you be having? Olio in Groton might work. My shower is being held there in the back room. They are really accommodating with the menu choices and the food is delish!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Around 35-40 people. We checked out the Fisherman- FMIL didn't like it for some reason- I may resuggest it...she's very picky!
  • Options
    MuddyInsigniaMuddyInsignia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our at Dev's on Bank in New London: they have a seperate party room that we could use and even decorate ourselves: they had an amazing tapas selction that we could personalize ourselves--I would highly recommend! We had 41 people--and were within that price range!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mlwootenmlwooten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Back in 2004 I did my rehearsal dinner at Flander's Fish Market in East Lyme. Don't be fooled by the name. The food and room were very nice and I believe the pricing was in your range. :0)

Proud Mom: Madilyn Louise 9/19/06 and Sophia Christina 12/16/08 Bumpersticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards