Connecticut
Options

Boudoir living social deal and a few questions

There is a living social deal for a boudoir package with Alicia from No Eye Has Seen photgraphy.  Has anyone used this company or worked with Alicia (for boudoir or any other photography)?  I was hoping that our photographers (RAW photo design) would put out a deal because I definitely do not want to pay full price, lol, but I"m not sure they are going to. 

Second question:  I'm a small person all aorund.....4'8", 83 pounds, and not busty (32A).  Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can find stuff to wear for a boudoir shoot??  I've ordered countless items from Victoria's secret over the years only to have to return them all because they don't fit and it's getting frustrating.  I also hate that a lot of their lingerie they don't even carry in 32A, but that's a whole other rant!  So if anyone has any shopping ideas let me know!

Re: Boudoir living social deal and a few questions

• Options
    I feel your pain, I also can't find anything at VS, but for the opposite reason, my girls are too big. Google might have some suggestions for you though. 

Have you tried any of these? 
    lulalu.com
    bellapetitelingerie.com
    lovestrucklingerie.com
    evesappleslingerie.com
    thelittlebracompany.com

• Options
    SB - I don't think RAW is going to do one this year but keep an eye out because they did one last year.  I did ask them for a price quote & aside from it being more than I was anticipating, I basically would have to do my shoot like tomorrow to have it in time for my wedding (mid-May).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_boudoir-living-social-deal-and-a-few-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:4d845635-c509-4506-a2bc-860c13486815Post:083c5990-7ed6-4f4a-897e-e3ce36bba642">Re: Boudoir living social deal and a few questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]SB - I don't think RAW is going to do one this year but keep an eye out because they did one last year.  I did ask them for a price quote & aside from it being more than I was anticipating, I basically would have to do my shoot like tomorrow to have it in time for my wedding (mid-May).
    Posted by Jager1219[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I'm not super concerned with having one done and photos back by the wedding......FI's bday is July 23rd, so it could always be saved for a birthday gift too
  • Options
    I just had a session done with Leah Sandborn, I am also petite 5'2'' 104 lbs and 32 C chest and I was able to find alot at Fredericks in the Crystal Mall. The girls there are so helpful :) good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards