Connecticut

Madison Beach Hotel

Hi girls,

I am coming on for my cousin this time, she just got engaged and get to use my "knot" knowledge to help her pick a venue. When I was looking the Madison Beach Hotel was not finished. Does anyone know if it is finished and if so how it is for weddings?

I cannot find any updated information for 2012. Please help, it the service is bad I want to know before I recommend this for my cousin.

Thanks,

Re: Madison Beach Hotel

• id012id012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Its finished im gwtting married there in august!
  • id012id012 member
    Wow sorry for the typos on my phone
  • It is finished. I used to work there a million years ago and the view is AMAZING. I believe they just moved their catering space to the second floor for use of the best views. From what I have heard, it may be pretty pricey, but it just depends on what your cousin is looking to spend. The only thing that I did not like about the space before the lack of parking. I believe they did something to provide more parking, I would look into that if you go to view the venue. Good luck!
  • id012id012 member
    Its valet only now and there isnt a lot of it... i have heard through the grapevine its a big problem.. but thats all hearsay. The ball room is upstairs its really nice and the price really isnt that bad i dont think. We are having a very small wedding tho. Open bar is 8 pp per hour. You can call and talk to elizabeth, shes kind of a pain to ger a hold of theough email which is probably my biggest complaint.
  • I just looked into this location... They are open but still finishing up parts of the hotel. When I asked them about outdoor weddings and if they had an umbrella they told me they own one! Why bother at that point. Also, each person is $175/person and its only a 3 hr open bar. The location is amazing but they are really pricy and rooms are like 300-400/night with at least a two night stay. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards