Connecticut

Woodwinds Brides

I have seen that a lot of people here are planning weddings at Woodwinds... Please post your decor and centerpiece ideas for all to see...

I'm having a daytime wedding there in November and I am inseach of ideas to go with the decor already provided.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Woodwinds Brides

• I am getting married there on June 30th.  Our colors are royal blue with accents of black, ivory and silver.  We are using all gerbera daisies for our flowers (as of now anyway).  This is what our centerpieces look like:

When we were playing around with it we just put some dishes and glasses to see how it would look.  There will be 3 different colored fake daisies (fuschia, yellow, orange) but only 1 per centerpieces.  We will also be using a LED candle mixed in the gems instead of the floating candle
  • I will be ordering lavendar crinkled chiffon table runners (one per table) and using their eggplant/dark colored napkins.  (They emailed me a picture of their color napkins so I could plan my decor so I can fwd that to you if you want).  My centerpiece is going to be a tall cylindrical vase, filled with clear water gel beads with LED lights in the beads (half the table will have white lights, and half the tables will have purple lights).  In my centerpiece there will be 3 types of branches, silver sparkly tingy branches and pink sparkly tingy branches along with some silk dark purple flowers of some sort (probably 3-4 flowered branches per centerpiece, I am looking for some deep purple cherry blossoms).
    I don't have a picture but I am doing a mock up of the centerpiece this coming weekend so maybe I will post a pic!  Overall cost (DIY) of each centerpiece so far: About $15 so I am happy about that!  Everything will be for sale (minus the vases which I am borrowing from a friend) after my June 8th wedding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker kayleigh-3-1 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Quick question:  Do any of your woodwinds brides know how many people are seated at each table?  Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker kayleigh-3-1 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our reception will he held at Woodwinds May 2013.  Still strying to decide on the centerpieces......possible 5 inches high glass bowl, sand (color of BM gowns) and 3 inch high white pillar candles. 

Each table is 5 ft round (stated in Woodwinds folder) and can sit 8-10 people.

• I'm getting married at the woodwinds 10/2013 I want an indoor ceremony any suggestions for decor for the ceremony
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards