Connecticut
Options

Florist...Check! Flora Flora in Mystic

I met with Jessica from Flora Flora tis morning and booked her on the spot! She is wonderful! I am not a fan of flowers so I was not looking forward to this appt. I was so nervous bc I had no clue what to ask for or what to expect. She made me feel so comfortable! Everything I described she understood! She threw together some centers pieces and bouquets from what I described and they were spot on!

I am so excited to have her on my day! I highly recommend! ...and very reasonable prices!

Re: Florist...Check! Flora Flora in Mystic

• Options
    I used her also and I loved her! Her communication via email can be spotty- I recommend calling her to communicate- but she did exactly what I wanted the day of the wedding and was so awesome and flexible leading up to it. Have fun with her- she knows her stuff!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_floristcheck-flora-flora-in-mystic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:5a3867da-40ab-4351-a4a0-81cd6972acd6Post:ebd09912-6c8c-4df4-a5ac-5da90fb2d56b">Re: Florist...Check! Flora Flora in Mystic</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used her also and I loved her! Her communication via email can be spotty- I recommend calling her to communicate- but she did exactly what I wanted the day of the wedding and was so awesome and flexible leading up to it. Have fun with her- she knows her stuff!
    Posted by rswan412[/QUOTE]

<div>That's great to know! Thanks! Her sister is my good friend so I was unsure about using her bc of the relationship, but she really does know her stuff! She seems really creative so I'm super excited to work with her! I think we'll have fun!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards