Connecticut
Options

Justice of the Peace

My fiance and I are having the hardest time finding a Justice of the Peace! We are getting married on June 7th at Mahan's in Wolcott. If anyone could give me any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it! I'm really hoping to find someone for under $300. Thanks!

Re: Justice of the Peace

• Options
    We hired Mary Pugh. I don't remember the exact cost but it can't hurt to send her an email inquiry. 
  • Options
    We had Sal Fiore - definitely check him out he was fantastic!
  • Options
    We are using Sal Fiore as well.  Highly recommend.
  • Options
    My friend used Cheryl Johnson a few years ago, she was very nice.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_justice-of-the-peace-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:61e9fefe-dc40-4145-a091-30ea33102a39Post:514e1dce-3aec-49b3-883f-09604123abd2">Re: Justice of the Peace</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Sal Fiore as well.  Highly recommend.
    Posted by SB1512[/QUOTE]

<div>I have heard great things about Sal Fiore and have already contacted him, unfortunately he already has a wedding that day.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_justice-of-the-peace-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:61e9fefe-dc40-4145-a091-30ea33102a39Post:37150a14-7ed0-4fd4-9267-9563ad93f6df">Re: Justice of the Peace</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Justice of the Peace : I have heard great things about Sal Fiore and have already contacted him, unfortunately he already has a wedding that day.
    Posted by michele41389[/QUOTE]

Thats too bad! We had him and got married at Mahans last month!
  • Options
    I realize this is an older string so maybe you have found someone. I am still deciding between a JoP or a church wedding, but if I go the JoP route, I will be asking Laura Minor. She has a facebook page, and is under $300. Good luck!
  • Options
    We used Sara Carson and really liked her.  I believe she is under $300 as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards