Connecticut
Options

Hair-MakeUp - Newtown, CT

Can anyone recommend hair/makeup for bride and bridal party of 4 bridesmaids and 1 jr bridesmaid?  
Has anyone used Ricci's Salon in Newtown for bridal services?
THANKS!!
Meghan

Re: Hair-MakeUp - Newtown, CT

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Naomi's of West Hartford
    www.salonnaomi.com

They are coming right to us and will travel anywhere in the state. I was looking for convenience as well as looking good! I didn't want to be travelling all over on the day of!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just beginning to look at hair/ make-up places and I'm crushed by how expensive it is!! Between the trial and day of for both services, I'm finding it impossible to stay under $250!  The pictures on Naomi's website are gorgeous but her prices packages are pricey :(

Anyone know of other places near Hartford/ Middletown area?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    PoohbaPoohba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beauty Entourage is in Newington. They do on location services.
  • Options
    gem6240gem6240 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beauty by Christine will travel to you and theyre amazing!!! Theyre doing my hair and makeup Saturday for my wedding. She is on facebook and her # 860 483 1101
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Larissa Lake!!! She is amazing!! you have to check her out!! Larissa is such a sweet heart and so talented!! she will travel to you and is doing my hair and makeup and does airbrush makeup as well!! :)
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the Naomi pictures also!! I know it's a little pricey but I think they are about average.  And the reviews are great. Has anyone heard about Ricci's in Newtown for Bridal?
    Meghan
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Erin Infantino from www.simplygorgeousbyerin.com. She or her artist travels to you and her prices seem to be a bit better than others.
  • Options
    lynde129lynde129 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Danielle Santagata for make-up... I highly reccommend her- she will travel to you and has great prices!
    I used my hair dresser from Wild Iris in Brookfield for my wedding hair.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards