Connecticut
Options

Photos time needed

Hi ladies, what is the typical turnaround time for wedding photos?? I've been married for 4 months and haven't seen anything. Is this common??

Re: Photos time needed

• Options
    I was married in June and got mine in September. Four months seems like a long time- have you contacted your photographer and seen what's up?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    We were married September 1 and are eagerly awaiting our photos! I am hoping that we receive them any day now. Ditto PP, 4 months seems like a long time, definitely reach out to your photographers!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    my photographer told me it would be 4-6 months after the wedding to get the photos back to me but could rush the flash drive for a fee....which i plan to pay for....

my photographer is very artistic though and is going to be doing effects and touch ups...

i am sure it will kill me to wait but i think they will be worth it :)

i'm not a patient person at all lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for your responses. I was originally told that a "preview" would be available by Labor Day and that they would be ready between 12-16 weeks. It's been 18 weeks now, and she is not responding to my communications.
    I'm glad that at least someone else has to wait over 4 months, because I was starting to get worried.
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    I met with 4 photographers the past 2 weeks and one photographer is telling me takes 2-3 weeks. the other one said one month
  • Options
    Jess- You have a PM!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards