Connecticut
Options

If ( Fingers crossed really tight) it rains-indoor options in Simsbury,CT?

I am getting married at the Riverview in Simsbury CT. If it rains what are some amazing indoor options for photos. I am planning on doing a first look where the marjority of my photos will be done. Any ideas?

Re: If ( Fingers crossed really tight) it rains-indoor options in Simsbury,CT?

• Options
    Thanks for posting this - mine is at the Riverview as well and I have no idea where we will do pictures if it rains!
  • Options

27SUNRISE I pm'ed you

• Options
    I'm getting married there in November 2012 and have the same concerns but more for snow reasons and the sun going down around 4:30!!! We are thinking about doing our portarits in another session a few days after the wedding because of the limited indoor space to do pictures there...but any additional ideas would be helpful!! Especially if you have already had your wedding there =)
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for asking. I'm no help, but also a Riverview bride (November) wodner the same thing. We may do Hartford City Hall since we are planning on doing pics before hand, but somewhere slighlty closer would be great!
  • Options
    amymaysa-- I'm getting married there Nov 11th and it looks like you are going to be getting married there the day before me!!! My bridal consultant told me that most indoor pictures have in the main entrance way and in front of the fire place but since we are doing our ceremony and reception there all of our guests will be in front of the fire place during cocktail hour--so I'm still a little uneasy about the picture situation--but my photographer is going to meet us at The Riverview as the wedding gets closer and hopefully come up with some other ideas.
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sunday, that's too funny! We will get some indoors there too. I just want some variety in our pics. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm also going to ask our DOC for suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards