Connecticut
Options

AW: Got my replacement ring

As many of you know, I lost my e ring a few weeks ago. Baribault's in Glastonbury were wonderfully helpful, and I picked up the replacement with FI today! It feels great to not have a naked finger anymore. If anyone is stalling about getting insurance, DON'T! It was the smartest thing I've ever done!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Got my replacement ring

• Options
    edited December 2011
    nice... show pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, I would die! Ok, we're def getting insurance. 
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't ever lose this ring.  Even with insurance, I couldn't ever replace the diamond that has been in my family almost 100 years.  That scares me soooo much!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you end up getting the same ring? Or something different? I could be devastated if I lost my ring! I would hate not having it on my finger!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the exact same ring, FI did a wonderful job picking one out, I would never want anything else! He found one that suits my style and personality perfectly. I don't really know how to post pictures, plus I need a new camera, but for those of you interested here's the link to it: http://www.tacori.com/Engagement-Rings/30043000RD65
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear you got the replacement.  That looks exactly like mine, but I'm not sure if mine is Tacori.  FI got it at Pennachio right near Baribault (next to Plan B).  Does it have 3 little diamonds right next to the center diamond but not part of the band?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's like 5 tiny ones on the sides of the center setting. Yours must be very similar, but I guess Baribaults is the only place in the area that sells Tacori.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-got-replacement-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:6b1c6e37-7ba0-4044-90b4-b53b77142dc2Post:cfca9cf2-70dc-477e-82d4-95e3c17a4d83">Re: AW: Got my replacement ring</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the exact same ring, FI did a wonderful job picking one out, I would never want anything else! He found one that suits my style and personality perfectly. I don't really know how to post pictures, plus I need a new camera, but for those of you interested here's the link to it: <a href="http://www.tacori.com/Engagement-Rings/30043000RD65" rel='nofollow'>http://www.tacori.com/Engagement-Rings/30043000RD65</a>
    Posted by KaHo384[/QUOTE]
    Glad you no longer have a naked finger!! A friend of mine has a Tacori ring too and has not insured it! I keep telling her to but she doesn't listen! How did you lose yours if you don't mind my asking? Your ring is STUNNING BTW!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mlprck27mlprck27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting ur replacement ring it's beautiful!  You must be so relieved!  I'm a Tacori girl too and absolutley love Baribault Jewelers they're amazing to work with and really offer a personal touch in service.  I was there yesterday too for their Tacori event getting our wedding bands.  YAY! Highly recommend Baribault! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea how I lost it. I had it on Friday, don't remember taking it off, woke up Saturday and couldn't find it. It's been driving me crazy to try and remember what possibly could have happened. Now that I have the replacement, I'm trying not to think about it. Tell your friend insurance is totally worth it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_aw-got-replacement-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:6b1c6e37-7ba0-4044-90b4-b53b77142dc2Post:7053858c-fc5e-4dbd-af8c-e5525bae47c9">Re: AW: Got my replacement ring</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats on getting ur replacement ring it's beautiful!  You must be so relieved!  I'm a Tacori girl too and absolutley love Baribault Jewelers they're amazing to work with and really offer a personal touch in service.  I was there yesterday too for their Tacori event getting our wedding bands.  YAY! Highly recommend Baribault! 
    Posted by mlprck27[/QUOTE]
    Question about Tacori rings...if you are getting a Tacori band do you have to send your engagement ring to Tacori to have them make sure the band and ring fir together? I've never heard of this before and it sounds a bit sketchy to me but thats what my Tacori friend was told she has to do and again it isn't insured!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think so, but my case is different. I won my wedding band in an event at Baribaults. They're both Tacori and fit very well together, though they're not the exact match. Nobody's asked me to send my ring anywhere. And tell her to get it insured! Seriously, if I didn't have insurance I wouldn't have an e ring right now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I will tell her AGAIN to get it insured!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards