Connecticut
Options

The Woodwinds and Rehearsal Dinner

Hello,
I am having my ceremony at The Woodwinds.
I am wondering what are some good, affordable, locations to hold a rehearsal dinner? I would like to stay within 10 minutes from the location.
Thanks.

Re: The Woodwinds and Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    I am holding my reception at Woodwinds and am having my rehersal dinner at Donovans Reef in Branford. They have an upstairs private loft.
  • Options
    Donovan's Reef is a good idea.  Nataz in North Branford would be a good option too.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ral11ral11 member
    First Comment
    I also am getting married at Woodwinds and having my RD at Nataz.  They have really good food for only $25 per person plus you get to BYOB so you don't have to worry about people drinking too much and running up the tab.

• Options
    If you like seafood you could do the Chowder Pot which is right down the road.  Some other options La Luna's in Branford, Stone House in Guilford, LoMonacco in Branford
  • Options
    We are using Cafe Allegre.  When we booked (in Dec. 2010) we were offered $25 per person for a full meal and a glass of wine.  I'm not sure if that is still the case.  If it is not, my cousin got married in New Haven a few years ago and used La Luna and that was very good.  My dad used to take his department to La Luna for their Christmas luncheon every year. 
  • Options
    I am going to do Nadaz because it is BYOB. Who does not like to drink a lot at a RD. In any case the liquor bill is what is really scary, and they will not be one. I have been there before, service is slow, but food is SOOO good.  Great Place. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards