Connecticut

Flowers

Can anyone suggest good/affordable florists in the Hamden/Wallingford/North Haven area?

Re: Flowers

• Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousins used Flowers from the Farm in Hamden I believe.  We met with them but liked Jane - Just for You better.  She's not far off though...she's in Middlefield and delivers if you are spending $1000+.
  • NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got flowers from the Price Chopper in Southington.
    They were gorgeous and a wonderful quality. The head florist was fabulous to work for, and I can't recommend them enough. It doesn't seem like the bridaly choice; but I promise, it is worth it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jacki8788jacki8788 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Azalea Floral Design in Plainville! Her prices are around the same as Jane. Definitely worth checking out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    http://perfectprincessevents.com/
    Helena was the BEST vendor I had and the cheapest (even cheaper than Stop & Shop). High quality dahlias, ranunculus, roses, orchids and everything I asked for, but even better than I could have thought up myself. If i could re-do my wedding, even with a million dollar budget, she would be the first person I would hire! I cannot recommend perfect princess events and Helena's talent and beautiful flowers enough!
  • edited December 2011
    Jane at Just For You! She's awesome :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards