Connecticut
Options

Branford Area Restaurants for Rehearsal Dinner

Looking for a nice but reasonably priced place to hold a simple dinner for about 15 or so people. We are getting married at Bill Miller's Castle but know nothing about the area around there.

Thanks for any help you ladies can give me. FMIL is hosting and planning the whole thing, but she is stuck on a venue so I am trying to help her out with some ideas.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Branford Area Restaurants for Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    marykyletmarykylet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nadaz in North Guilford/North Branford. It is a great place, they have private rooms and it is BYOB so you can save a lot of money. You get salad, dinner, and dessert for a set price of 25 dollars. The appetizers are where it can get expensive. The food is always good!

Located on Rt 80.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there's many restaurants on the branford green. mangos, pasta cosi, assagio, foe....  and there's many down by the water as well!

depends on what you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP Nataz is fantastic food with a price fixed menu so you know what you exactly how much $$$ it will be an and added bonus is you can BYOB for no additional cost!

I also Like Donovans Reef in the Center of Branford they have excellent food and a nice upstairs area so you can have some privacy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone asked the same questions a couple post down :) I second Donovans reef
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You must be my twin! LOL! I might look into Nellie Greens as well...I just went there last night and the food was really good.  They could customize the menu too for the RD! Good luck!
  • Options
    jdboden73jdboden73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions.  I will check them all out and give my FMIL some feedback.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Nataz.  I've been there with co-workers for special ocassions!

Also, Mangos and Donovan's Reef!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ali092011Ali092011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like La Luna, I threw a baby shower there a couple of years ago with about 25 guests. That was a brunch, though, but I know their food in general is very good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cafe Allegre in Madison, CT is AMAZING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards