Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Beach Bum Vacations advice please

We are getting ready to start planning our honeymoon and I have read so much about Beach Bum Vacations. For those of you who have used them, who do you suggest to work with? How easy are they to contact directly? If we run into an issue planning and organizing, how helpful have they been?
I would love to hear from you! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beach Bum Vacations advice please

• Options

I just booked our honeymoon a week ago with Steve through Beach Bum.  He was really great to work with and was such a help in suggesting different locations/hotels that would work with our budget.   He was always quick to answers emails (within 1 hour of sending an email)...and trust me, I sent him a LOT of questions.  Prior to working with them, I read a lot of reviews and honesty never read one negative one about any of their agents. 

I will tell you that if you contact any of them over the next few days, they may be a little slower to get back to you than usual, because they're all on a work trip to Sandals in Jamaica.  what a hard life.... :) 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_beach-bum-vacations-advice-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:61bd8f77-badc-453a-8d82-36624c32c3f1Post:23d5681b-e3d3-4ec6-a17b-e992eeeb6921">Beach Bum Vacations advice please</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting ready to start planning our honeymoon and I have read so much about Beach Bum Vacations. For those of you who have used them, who do you suggest to work with? How easy are they to contact directly? If we run into an issue planning and organizing, how helpful have they been? I would love to hear from you! :)
    Posted by bethie0022[/QUOTE]

<div>I used them and I worked with Kathy. She was really easy to work with and was always reachable. I would recommend her. I took a while to book our honeymoon and called, and emailed, her quite a few times and she was patient and never pressured me. She sent me pictures and gave some recommendations and was very helpful. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards