Connecticut
Options

Dance lessons!

My FI and I went to as wedding this weekend and came to the realization that we (especially him) HATES dancing!  He doesn't seem to think dance lessons would help us at all, but I feel like we dance like we were in middle school.  I don't want to do the waltz or anything, but I think dance lessons would at least make us more comfortable and not fear looking like idiots when everyone is watching!

Any suggestions of places in the Danbury area?  Somewhat affordable as well!!  :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dance lessons!

• Options
    junebug19junebug19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fred Astaire Dance Studios has some places around the state.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any places, but I am willing to bet you could find some instructional videos on YouTube if you're visual learners.
  • Options
    My husband and I took dance lessons with a Professional Ballroom Dance couple! They teach in a Studio in Danbury and they are fantastic! pretty flexible and Hey: they got my husband to dance ;)
    let me know if you need their contact info !
  • Options
    My husband and I took dance lessons with a Professional Ballroom Dance couple! They teach in a Studio in Danbury and they are fantastic! pretty flexible and Hey: they got my husband to dance ;)
    let me know if you need their contact info !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards