Connecticut

Check!

I have not been on in SOOO long. I wanted to take a month off for my wedding and I took off three. So I am ready to start again.

A few new Checks.

Flowers: Forget me Knot in North Haven, budget friendly, and they seem like they have a lot of experience. I saw their work at the Anthony's Ocean View Bridal Show. 

Invites: Admire Design. My save the date is STUNNING. I am still working on my invite. Def more expensive than other places but she puts SO much work into each item. It is all very personal. 

Music: I said it before but I am so excited to have DJ JP?MELEE
I am a high school teacher and just booked one of my students to play during cocktail hour with his guitar. Hopefully that goes well. 

Bridesmaid and mother of the bride: I went to a lot of places but bought from the sweetest person. I got them at Michelle's, it is in the Waters Edge Plaza. Krista is always there, I have been a few time. She is so sweet, she is very helpful, and she was not rude to if you didn't make an appointment (which I never did but I suggest doing). Other places are kind of rude if you are not a bride, she was always nice. The prices were just the same as everywhere else. 

Videographer: So glad I did not go with sureshot. I had their contract in my hand. I was going to not do anything at all, however I teach with someone who has been shooting wedding for 35 years. Last name Tenzar. He is going to shot the wedding with a student of mine (14 year old) who is a computer wiz. The student is going to edit so I am getting a really great price. 

I think that is it for now. 

Just a head up on a seamstress in the New Haven Area. I got a few dresses done at Lucy's Taylor in Branford. She is so sweet and good prices. 

What do you guys think of the Check?

Re: Check!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards