Connecticut
Options

~Show & Tell Tuesday!~

Any WR or NWR that you would like to show? What about something you would like to tell??

Wink
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~Show & Tell Tuesday!~

• Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.bakerresidential.com/communities/homeplans.asp?CID=1542&mode=intro

They've finished the frame on our new townhouse!!  It's the Ridgebury model!
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! Woooot!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

it looks so nice!

Tell: my swim team is going for its third consecutive win today! I'm so proud of my guys! our goal is to break a 500 record this season!

TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tannymcgeetannymcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR - Raw Photo Design finally got back to me and someone totally stole them for my date!!!! (4/30/11) Murder is the case. :)  Oh well..  Amber said they haven't officially booked yet, they have until EOD tomorrow.  Other choices -- Catherine Fiehn, Candace Jeffery and Lam.

NWR - FH and I booked our trip to Aruba in May!!!  Dad is letting us use the timeshare and we had enough miles for one flight, so just paying for one flight! sweeet
    Married 4/30/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I was at Harold's with my mom to buy her dress, I got to visit mine!
    I don't have any pictures of me in it, but here it is...

Also, I can't say enough great things about the ladies at Harold's. They are amazing!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:  My stacks of invites and inserts before I started assembly yesterday!! I sat here for about 6 hours taping the mats and invites onto the pockets and I'm only a little over half done. Ugh!

NWR: Don't have much because all I have been doing is wedding stuff! lol

Danielle- that townhouse looks so nice!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danielle: the plans look so nice! Congrats to you and your DH! :0)

Tell (WR): FINALLY getting the rest of my invitation proofs from Cards & Pockets (I'm having them print them because I'm a total duntz with the computer and know for a fact I'd have a bazillion problems trying to print them myself) Oh! And my mom agreed to address our invitations! Hurray! We won't have to pay a calligrapher, my mom has beautiful script and I'm super excited that we can spend an afternoon together working on these.

• Options
    jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: I GOT MY GOWN!!  I haven't posted pictures yet because they need to be resized, but needless to say, I'm pumped :)

Tanny- Aruba?  Nice!!  Lucky gal!
  • Options
    jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melissa: Your invites look amazing!

Danielle: Congrats on your townhouse!! (:

WR: We just booked set a date for our e-pics in MA and CT! Yaaay.

NWR: Out of class and got the rest of the day off! ALSO, my Otie opens windows and "barks" at squirrels and leaves. I just got home from school and find this.

If you're wondering if the object behind Otie is a coat hanger...... it IS... My poor Otie. Haha.
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely LOVE my new yoga pants & jacket set from VS! I wear the yoga pants to the gym & they are the most comfortable things ever!!!

Can't find a pic of the jacket set online booo!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Melissa- love the invites. Can't wait to see more pics of them assembled.

Tanny- That stinks about Raw. Everything happens for a reason; right? 

Show/Tell: I'm trying to brainstorm std ideas. I'm a scrapbooker/card maker so anything not requiring glue, scissors, and embossing would throw people for a loop. I liked this idea found on weddingbee: 

but FI said the numbers in the envelops don't make sense..you want the date out there in the open for people to see..he thinks this std would get ruined very quickly. I guess he's right....maybe I'll lose the envelope and just hang them under a picture..

so now I'm thinking along these lines-

or this, if I can find a way to tell people how to assemble it:

p.s. the only thing I like about the new knot is the little picture button. 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards