Connecticut
Options

Airbrush Makeup?

Hi,

I'm getting married in February in Haddam, ct. Any recomendations for makeup artists? They would need to travel to the venue site. Also would anyone recomend airbrush over regular makeup application? Thanks!!!!

Re: Airbrush Makeup?

• Options
    Susan from Naomi's Salon did my make-up for my 9/1/12 wedding. She travelled to where I was getting ready and was excellent to work with. :)

http://www.naomimartinez.com/intropage.html

I had airbrush done and would definitely recommend it! I do not usually wear a lot of make up and the airbrush felt so light, as if I did not have any make up on, yet lasted the whole day through sweat and tears! Plus, my skin looked flawless!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ditto on Naomi's- I used Janice and she was amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Another Naomi's bride here! Naomi did my make up and Angela did my hair. They were fantastic and both so sweet! And you def want airbrushing. It's light and stays put alll day even through sweat and tears lol.
  • Options

Amy from Dana Bartone & Co.!  She did an amazing job on me and my girls.

Like PP have said- def go with airbrush makeup

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Danielle Santagata bride here :) Her work is amazing she does airbrush as well. She did my makeup for my e-pics and it was flawless!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ditto Naomis. I used Candice for make-up and Tonya for hair. They were amazing (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Options
    I second Dana but she is really the only one I know so far. :)
  • Options
    Danielle Santagata did my wedding makeup.  Her airbrush prices were less than others I found (airbrush or not) and she was amazing!  My BMs loved their makeup and so did I.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Beauty Entourage does a really great job. 
  • Options
    Stacey Palancia of Blush Couture was absolutely fabulous... She does airbrush makeup which stayed on for a really hot day when we did engagement photos and looked fabulous the whole time.  She will travel and is also very sweet and professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards