Connecticut

beauty entourage?

Has anyone used them for their wedding?

Re: beauty entourage?

• edited December 2011

My friend used them for her wedding and I was a bridesmaid.  The hair and makeup came out great.  I believe we worked with a girl named Ashley (but I could be wrong). 

Anniversary
  • eltar08eltar08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had everything booked with them and had a makeup trial last week.  Needless to say, I decided not to use them for my hair or makeup for my wedding.  PM if you want all the details.  However, they did refund my money for the service and also offered to give me a new trial free of charge, but I chose to not do that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used beauty entourage for my wedding, and LOVED them! I used the salon location previously for hair and make up for my engagement session, and they did a great job for that as well. They are extremely organized and efficient. They called me about 10 minutes before they arrived, and got there to the exact minute of when they said they would! Ashley does a fantastic job delegating jobs to her staff to get everyone done as perfect and quick as possible. I now use Ashley as my hair stylist, because I was so impressed with her!
  • edited December 2011
    Salamandy - is that photo in your response the makeup they did? Haha ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    where are they located??
  • eltar08eltar08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_beauty-entourage-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:8ccae39f-b105-463e-a1da-fb12cb7a19fePost:fac653fb-ccdd-48fc-81d5-af1877c6d639">Re: beauty entourage?</a>:
    [QUOTE]where are they located??
    Posted by JessicaShiree[/QUOTE]

Newington but they will come to you for your wedding for a fee.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They are great! They come to you! Ashley is Blondie on Hair Battle on TV I think it's cool. My trial was great!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE - they did hair and makeup for my 10/8 wedding and each girl looked fantastic!  We had Ashley for hair and Irelis for makeup.  LOVED THEM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards