Connecticut
Options

Dress pricing help

Has anyone purchased Sottero and Midgley Adorae in CT for less than $1200. Thats the price i saw when i tried it on at Mariella Creation...I just had an epiphany lol and realized that this is the dress i really want so i just want to make sure that i am getting it for the best price...TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress pricing help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried calling Pearls Place to get a quote from them?  I got a price for my dress in CT for about $1000 at a boutique and I paid about $400 when I ordered from them.  My dress was a Watters dress.  I know they carry Sottero & Midgley.

In case you haven't heard of Pearls Place, it's a brick and mortar store in the New Orleans area.  They have a store front and everything (not an internet based store).  They do a huge mail order business also so they are able to get great discounts on custom designer dresses and often get their dresses in much quicker. I ordered my bridesmaid dresses and my wedding dress from them, and I've been a BM in a few other weddings were the bride ordered from them.  We've always had a great experience, and in a few cases they went above and beyond to help us.

www.pearlsplace.com
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Wishing Well Bridal in RI.

http://www.wishingwellbridal.com/sub.php

My friend purchased her Maggie gown from them and although it is a bit of a drive it is totally worth it for the deal!  They gave her 10% off for a trunk show price and there is no sales tax on wedding gowns in RI.  Definitely give them a call to see if they can get your dress!

GL!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards