So, to make a long story short, communication with our photographers (ie: studio manager) sucks. A lot. We have had them booked for our june 2013 wedding since March and still have not had our engagement shoot done yet. We had 2 dates scheduled and both were rain outs and have not been able to reach anyone since august about getting a new date. It's to the point where I'm basically ready to cut ties with them, but, we paid a pretty hefty deposit and the contract states we do not get it back for cancelling services, which sucks a lot. I mostly feel bad b/c FI's parents paid the deposit and I hate flushing money down the toilet. At any rate, FI and I need to sit down and discuss what we want to to, but if we decide to move on to another vendor, does anyone have any suggestions? I'm mostly worried because we are only 9 months out and vendors book up really fast for summer weddings and I don't know if we'll be able to find anyone. We'll be paying $6K not including any albums with our current photographers and our package includes an engagement shoot, unlimited hours on wedding day, photobooth and 2 photographers. and all the prints on a DVD with rights to printing. Ideally I'd like to get all those thing (the photobooth isn't necessary) without going over that price. TIA!