Connecticut
Options

Calligrapher Review

I just got my envelopes back from the calligrapher we used and they're perfect!  We used Michelle Dowling (http://www.ctcalligraphy.com/) and she was great from start to finish.  When we first contacted her she got back to us in just a few hours.  She did a sample for us before we decided to use her.  Once we sent her the list of names and addresses, she contacted us twice about questions since the outer envelopes and inner envelopes didn't match perfectly and wanted to know what to do before proceeding.  She even remembered the name she did on the sample for us and asked if we wanted it done again since it was still on the list!  I believe she charged $1.50 for the outer envelope and $0.25 for the inner envelopes.

I'd definitely recommend her!
Anniversary

Re: Calligrapher Review

• Options
    I used her, too!  She was fantastic!!!  I am completely DIY-unsaavy and had an idea that I wanted to do for my place cards that she helped make a reality.  I got so many compliments on the beautiful calligraphy on my invitations, and the favor tags and placecards came out perfect, as well as my programs.  She was a joy to work with from start to finish for me, too :)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    GREAT to work with and very good prices too!  I highly reccomend Michelle.  She did our calligraphy for our invitations, our place cards / table numbers and a few signs for us at the reception (Guest book sign, etc)  LOVED how everything came out and she was fantastic to work with. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards