Connecticut

Hair Stylist

Hey Ladies
I was looking for recommendations for local salons near my hotel, the Inn at Middletown.  After looking into the majority of board favorites and 'big name' wedding hair & makeup companies I was hoping to be able to find a hair stylist that was more reasonably priced.  I would appreciate any suggestions/recommendations :)
Thanks!
Marissa 

Re: Hair Stylist

• Are you looking for someone to travel to you, or just someone in the area.  I am using Charlene from Charlene Elizabeth Salon for both hair and makeup.  She has also been cutting and highlighting my hair for at least 5 years and I love her.  Bridal styles start at 70, and include working with a hairpiece and/or veil.  her website is charleneelizabethsalon.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hair-stylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e0f83ce-5025-436a-8267-4bcd8b2bd338Post:214d3b3d-0b18-41e6-a0af-dabde9538f2c">Re: Hair Stylist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you looking for someone to travel to you, or just someone in the area.  I am using Charlene from Charlene Elizabeth Salon for both hair and makeup.  She has also been cutting and highlighting my hair for at least 5 years and I love her.  Bridal styles start at 70, and include working with a hairpiece and/or veil.  her website is charleneelizabethsalon.com
    Posted by SB1512[/QUOTE]

<div>I want someone to travel to us.  Do you know if they travel to you? Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to look into her. </div><div>Marissa</div>
  • I am going to her salon.  She may travel though, I am not sure? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hair-stylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e0f83ce-5025-436a-8267-4bcd8b2bd338Post:10fb9ee1-8ff5-42e7-a9ba-86507a300878">Re: Hair Stylist</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am going to her salon.  She may travel though, I am not sure? 
    Posted by SB1512[/QUOTE]<div>
    Thanks again for the recommendation. I went on her website and sent an inquiry :)</div>
  • Has anyone heard of Terrace of Beauty in North Haven, CT? If so, any pros/cons? I'm having trouble finding any reviews/information for their salon online.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards