**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Today is my Friday THANK GOD!!!!

I updated my phone this morning and it has and is still taking forever--I am having withdrawls!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

Lost power from like 2-3 am til I was walking out the door for work ugh! Thank goodness I had the a/c blasting since 10 or else we would have been so HOT! Today is Friday for me too yay!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:a798ad59-1c4f-4bb8-8145-b8124e6a20c6">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today is my Friday THANK GOD!!!!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!! Only 8 Hrs of work are between me and a 4 day weekend!!!! I'm so pumped! Looking forward to a full weekend of sun, sand, friends, drinking and debauchery! Bring it on!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • edited December 2011
    Today I start my new side job working for a local jeweler.  Woo hoo!  I thought I was going to be twiddling my thumbs going through wedding withdrawl with no planning going on (and a slow down in my IT work).  Thank goodness I have some more work coming in! Yay!

Ok..... I'll admit it... I'm experiencing a little wedding withdrawl, but it's mostly reminiscing and wishing the actual day didn't go by so fast.  At the moment I'm glad that the planning and DIY is over!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish today was friday for me!!!  instead i get to spend my morning in the State Library doing a super sh!tty research project.  ugh :(
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:a798ad59-1c4f-4bb8-8145-b8124e6a20c6">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Today is my Friday THANK GOD!!!! I updated my phone this morning and it has and is still taking forever--I am having withdrawls!
    Posted by kls114[/QUOTE]

Today is my Friday too (sorta).  I have to work overnight tonight (10p-9a) but I'm FREEEEEE until next Wednesday as of 9a tomorrow (because I usually work Mondays 1-10p, off Tuesdays, Wednesdays 11a-10p, Thursdays/Fridays overnight 10p-9a and I took Friday and Monday off, so I have a 5 day weekend hehe)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh shoosh all you with a 4 day weekend! I have to drag myself back in here again tomorrow.. but I'm so thankful for the 3 day weekend! Neither my or FI's company gives us a paid holiday between New Years and Memorial Day and we've been stingy taking days off because we have to take so much time off for our HM next month that we are in a dire need of a 3 day weekend! Wooty woot!

I'm super pumped for the weekend.. the weather looks like it's going to be perfect... FI's dad opened the pool so hopefully I can start getting some sort of a base so I'm not as white as my wedding dress.. haha. The weekend should be filled with lazy days poolside... nights out with friends.. and a BBQ. Ahhh summer, you're finally here, and I've missed you so... (hence my screen name Tongue out)
  • wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Friday" for me as well :)  Getting a much waited massage tomorrow morning and visiting some venues for the wedding.  Very excited :)

Bro wants to go to Sixflags but it's still not sure yet so we'll see...
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In relation to the other post about b-pics, I'm thinking about getting a brazilian.... but I'm SCARED. )o: Instead of ibuprofen, maybe I need some diazepam/valium... LOL!

I'm SO happy that my dog got accepted into doggy day care. He doesn't socialize well with other dogs in the S. Windsor Bark Park.. so I was nervous about whether or not he'd be accepted. I'm glad he was!!
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    Im really getting sick of people who can't control themselves on I-91 in the mornings. PLEASE people- be more careful and stop causing STUPID accidents so I can actually get to work on time!!!!

Anyyways- I'm in the boat of working tomorrow. We usually get let go a few hours early though so I am counting on that yay! Also cannot wait- parents opened their pool, hope to just hang out, drink, and be outside for 3 days.

Also going back to the Wedding Dress in portland tonight to try on a few dresses I had them write down for me. I'm hoping by the end of June to have my dress and photographer picked out. We are meeting with like 5 more photogs. It's so hard to decide everything!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    SuMmErKuTiE: in the same boat as you. FI and I are drooling over this upcoming long weekend. we're saving our vaca for our HM...but it's not til October. ugh! :) but it will be worth the wait, two and a half weeks off....glooorious!

Just have to say that yesterday concluded the 3rd of the three massive events we've been planning at work since the first of the year. am looking forward to thining about work and NOT getting heart palpatations. Plus now I can refocus on wedding planning. yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today our school lost power for a total of .25 seconds. everything shut down, and then started back up again...totally random.
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can't wait until the weekend! Thankfully my boss approved my half day for tomorrow so I get to skip out early and start preparing for all the Memorial Day parties I'm going to.
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just throwin it out there- I'm afraid to sign into my bank account....but I need to.  It's so much easier to sign in when I have money in there.....
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:f0c15027-3456-4986-a59b-823a3da229f6">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just throwin it out there- I'm afraid to sign into my bank account....but I need to.  It's so much easier to sign in when I have money in there.....
    Posted by Vanessa630[/QUOTE]

AMEN!!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Dude who else heard that crazy storm last night!! 
  • edited December 2011

The hail slamming against my window woke me up out of a dead sleep. I thought WW3 had begun! I can't keep my eyes open at my desk uhg. We need to have nap time at work, seriously.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to get a horrible horrible test done. Tonight's "prep" is NOT going to be fun :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:448d8681-f9cc-47d4-9139-208bd71a6849">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]The hail slamming against my window woke me up out of a dead sleep. I thought WW3 had begun! I can't keep my eyes open at my desk uhg. We need to have nap time at work, seriously.
    Posted by sloanacz[/QUOTE]

Yes!!  I started fading hardcore and I thought I just had to eat....then I realized I didn't sleep and when I was sleeping, I was sweating LOL. 
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:affbaec1-0c59-46f5-a2b1-c961220097a7">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to get a horrible horrible test done. Tonight's "prep" is NOT going to be fun :(
    Posted by crushme8602[/QUOTE]

<div>oh no!!!  i hope everything is ok!!</div>
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:affbaec1-0c59-46f5-a2b1-c961220097a7">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to get a horrible horrible test done. Tonight's "prep" is NOT going to be fun :(

Awww no! I'm sorry! **Vibes** being sent your way! Let us know how it goes tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:b1b6210c-8784-4cbd-9c6e-6f29b742538d">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also going back to the Wedding Dress in portland tonight to try on a few dresses I had them write down for me. I'm hoping by the end of June to have my dress and photographer picked out. We are meeting with like 5 more photogs. It's so hard to decide everything!!!
    Posted by smore154[/QUOTE]

1. Love The Wedding Dress!  Got my dress (and head piece/veil) there and the girls are so nice.  Got my next fitting there on June 12th.

2.  For photogs, have you tried Carrie Draghi?  She's who I'm going with and her work is good and fun.  She's just a great person whom my FI and I clicked with immediately.
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• edited December 2011
    Have to go to a wake down in Yonkers tonight.  Extended relative on my dad's family.  Then I need to get cracking doing the research assignment for my internship.  Good thing about the internship, it's mostly work from home so it's very flexible.  Bad thing, with finals being over and all the nice weather, it's hard to discipline myself to do it.
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:affbaec1-0c59-46f5-a2b1-c961220097a7">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:

Oh no..I hope everything goes well tomorrow!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_throw-out-there-thursday-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:9e501373-5bc9-4451-bb9e-b3551222becbPost:f0c15027-3456-4986-a59b-823a3da229f6">Re: *Throw It Out There Thursday....*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just throwin it out there- I'm afraid to sign into my bank account....but I need to.  It's so much easier to sign in when I have money in there.....
    Posted by Vanessa630[/QUOTE]

I hear ya!  People's made the anxiety for online banking even worse by having 2 sign on screens (first for the username, 2nd to verify that it's you and enter your password).  I have heart palpitations everytime I sign on, especially after I've gone on mini shopping sprees lol
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards