Connecticut
Options

DOC recommendations

Hey ladies-

My wedding is September 29th and we just decided to hire a day of coordinator to help with the chaos that day.  2 questions for you...is it too last  minute to find someone?  If not, do you guys have any recommendations?  I have never looked into this and would rather start researching with people who were recommended.

TIA :-)

Re: DOC recommendations

• Options
    We are using Jen Strunk of Designer Jen (designerjen.org) as our DOC and could not be happier. She is very organized and easily picked up our vision for the day. Jen is always available to answer questions and provide guidance. Our wedding has not happened yet but I am confident working with her. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Options
    you have a PM
  • Options
    We are using Jennifer from Jennifer Lynn Events and couldn't be happier so far!
  • Options
    We are also using Jen Strunk from Designer Jen. I can let you know how she is in 20 days, but so far she has been great to work with!
  • Options

We are also using Jen Strunk.  Our wedding hasn't happened yet, but her prices are great and I enjoyed our initial meeting. She also does invitations and we had her make our engagement party invites and she was great w/ communication during that.

• Options
    We are using Jen Strunk too!!  Wedding is 3 weeks away and so far I am so glad with the decision to use her!!!  She also did our invites which came out great
    8/12 March Siggy- reception venue!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards