Connecticut
Options

XP: Wedding dress poll! PIP

Sooo I finally got to try on the giveaway dresses! Back story- I won a dress from Bonny Bridal, was able to choose any dress from their classic collection. I found 2 online I really like, tried them on Friday. Here's were you ladies come in. Help me decide which one to get. I really like them both, I think I'm leaning towards one, but would love some input

DRESS A

DRESS B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
planning bio

Re: XP: Wedding dress poll! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful in both.  You can't go wrong either way!
  • Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with PP, you look awesome in both!

I actually can't see many differences because my computer won't let me enlarge them.  It looks like the material in Dress A is a little different (silkier?)
    Go with the one you're leaning towards.  You can't go wrong!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tasha its so great to see you in a wedding dress!!! I picked A but it is hard to tell the differences in the dresses because my computer won't enlarge them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ktanddevangktanddevang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look great in both! They would both be great choices!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look the exact same from what I can see and they are both nice shapes on you
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like them both! they are so flattering.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also couldn't enlarge them, but I'm leaning towards Dress A because the fabric looks nicer in the pictures. Both are beautiful. You're a gorgeous bride!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with a. I liked the front better on B but the fabric on A won me over plus the fronts are very similar. GL there both beautiful.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    rosierealrosiereal member
    edited December 2011
    U look gorgeous in both and yes they are similar but i picked A but which ever you picked you will look gorgeous.go with the one that wow you ! !

good luck ! ! :)
    save the date planning My Bio updated 05/22/11 image 184 Invited
    image129 are ready to party! image 39 missing out image 16 are driving me crazy
    RSVP Date: May 14, Wedding: June 18
  • Options
    estegemanestegeman member
    edited December 2011
    You look absolutely AMAZING in BOTH!!!  I just liked the back of dress 1 a little better, but go with whatever dress you feel is more (you)!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for dress A!  I agree with the fabric, it looks more luxurious.
  • Options
    JJAdams1224JJAdams1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you look beautiful in both and that is wonderful that you won a dress!!! congrats on everything :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards