Connecticut
Options

shuttle/limo transportation

Hello ladies,

We need a shuttle to transport us and the guests to and from the wedding. We got a quote for a limo bus from Abbey road which seemed decent. Premier limo was too much and didn't really work for the hours we needed. Does anyone have any reviews on Abbey road??  Or do you recommend using another company?? TIA!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: shuttle/limo transportation

• Options
    I am using First Student school bus. At first, I was totally against the idea of using a school bus, but after calling many companies on shuttle buses/coach buses, the prices were just too high. I had to cut cost somewhere. We are using Black Swam for our transportation and limo's for the bridal party. The price was reasonable and they have been great to work with thus far. Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    We used Lindsey Limousine and were happy with them.  They were also well priced compared to other places we looked into.  I have a full review of them in the post below this one :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I used First Student as well and then did the Limo Bus from Dattco for the wedding party.
  • Options
    jjswinjjswin member
    First Comment
    I am using Gateway Limo for our shuttle bus. I got prices from a few people and they seemed to be right in the middle. They do have great reviews so I am hoping to not have any issues.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards