Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas

Has anyone stayed here? And if so were you able to go onto the Riu Palace property next door?

We cancelled our reservations at the Riu in Playa del Carmen, and decided to go to back to Cabo for our honeymoon. We liked the idea that we could go onto other Riu resorts like in Playa del Carmen, but unsure if this is the same case at the ones in Cabo?

Anniversary

Re: Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas

• Options
    We stayed at the RIU Palace last June. We got a really good deal through cheapcaribbean.com. It was my first time staying there and my FI 3rd time. I really enjoyed it. The resort was always clean, very nice staff and our room was a good size. The food was not anything to write home about. But it was not bad. And you can grab food from the snack area in the upstairs bar for day trips. We were not able to swim in the ocean as well. But we did go scuba/snorkeling at lovers beach area. We rented a car, which was nice to have. But when we wanted to go into town to enjoy some adult beverages we found other people at the resort wanting to do the same and split a van cab. Our favorite bar downtown is the Happy Ending. Great staff, prices and the owner Gene is great. Cabo is great! I can't wait to go back.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards