Connecticut

For Sale - LAZARO Style 3053 Wedding Gown

I am selling my very gently used wedding gown that I wore for my August 20, 2011 wedding.  It is Lazaro style 3053 and it's in great condition.  Between the purchase price and alterations (the gown was taken in slightly to make the bottom more form fitting). I spent approximately $3,500 on the gown.  It is a size 10 gown, however, it that is closer to a street size 4-6.  I am 5'7'' and wore 2 inch heels.  So It could accomate someone up to 5'9".  

I am hoping to sell it for $1,400, however, I would consider other offers.  I also have an elbow length veil that I could include for no extra cost.

Re: For Sale - LAZARO Style 3053 Wedding Gown

• Hello Brie,

I am getting married next May and am looking at syles, but still haven't even gone to a salon. My mom recently emailed the picture of your wedding gown and since she lives near the Connecticut border, she thinks I should try it on. I am wondering if I could come out to try the dress on to see how it would fit. Please let me know. My email address is eb1999@email.com  If you need to call, my cell # is (845) 674-7522. Thank you. And I enjoyed your wedding pictures-beautiful! 

Thank you, kindly, 
    Liz 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards