July 2012 Weddings

July wedding/When to register

Hello Ladies.

My name is Julie.I am new here.I look foward to shareing ideas.My wedding is july28th.Have any of you registered yet?Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: July wedding/When to register

• Hi Julie!!  Welcome to the board!!! & congrats!

We're already registered!  We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB) and Target.  We finished our registry last month & the hower is at the end of April & invites are going out at the end of February.
  • We registered in November and are still adding a few things here and there. I think you would be okay registering any time now.  The one thing I have noticed is to check your registry online every now and then to make sure none of your items are discontinued.

Congrats and Welcome!
  • Hi date twin! We registered in November. It's not too late, if you have a shower coming up soon, you may want to register soon.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We registered at BBB and Macys in August, but are still adding/tweaking things on our list :)
    imageAnniversary
  • We registered last weekend for our July 21 wedding. So far no showers are planned until June. I would say register ASAP, that'll give people lots of time to find that perfect gift. Also, keep checking your registry to make sure things are not discontinued... you don't always have that information when you are putting your registry together. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We registered last weekend for our July 21 wedding. So far no showers are planned until June. I would say register ASAP, that'll give people lots of time to find that perfect gift. Also, keep checking your registry to make sure things are not discontinued... you don't always have that information when you are putting your registry together. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I registered a LOONG Time Ago.  Fi and I plan on going back, clearing our registry and just re-doing it.  I would suggest possibly March, it's about 4 months out of the wedding (Wow!) and most things you put on should still be available if people choose to buy something off of it.  Not to mention it will also be done by the time any showers are about to take place for those guests to look at the registry as well.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • I registered back in June because a lot of my family wanted to buy us engagement gifts. That said, at the time I only registered for kitchen stuff which mostly doesn't get discontinued. I plane on going back in few weeks to add bedding and bathroom, and decor stuff. My showers are schedualed for April and May so I want to do it soon to give plenty of time for people to purchase stuff. Also, I check it all the time online to make sure things aren't discontinued and to add stuff I hadn't thought of before.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I started my Macy's registry last weekend. I've already started on Bed Bath and Beyond. My shower isn't until June 2 but with invites going out the end of April I really need to pick up the pace.

It takes time to find all the things you want and things you didn't realize you needed.

191 Invited image 164 Are ready to party!! image 27 Are missing out image 0 Are making me wait imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We registered in November.  We wanted to get it done before the holidays and I work crazy hours right now until mid-April as a tax accountant so my time is limited.  We are still tweaking it online every once in a while.  I would start soon it takes longer than expected, or at least for us it did.

Anniversary
  • I have NOT registered yet and my wedding is July 14.  I am pretty sure no one is throwing me a shower, so if I did want to register I don't have to have it ready until the invitations go out which is the week of May 14

I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to yet.  It's like the last thing on the list, kind of like room blocking at hotels.  I'll do it if I have spare time.
  • That's the same date as my wedding! We just registered this weekend. We still have a little bit to do, but the majority has now been done :) Just one more store that we are doing at the end of February.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hello date twin!! definitely go ahead and register. i don't think there is such thing as doing it too soon - you will want to be able to tweak it and play with it online, so if you go into the stores soon, will still have plenty of time to make additions and revisions online. we registered in december but find ourselves getting back onto both of our registries (crate and barrel and macy's) and making changes fairly often.
  • We just started registering this last weekend! I would say no later than March. GL!
    TTC December 2012 BFP: 2.07.13 EDD: 10.23.13 photo WHOOPWHOOP2-1.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Our Adventure To 3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards