Connecticut
Options

3 DAYS!!

WOW.. I can't believe its here like almost here!!

So much to do... went to go finish my music selections this morning (my deadline is today) butttttttttttttttttttt it says it was submitted!! UGHHH! But oh well.. DJ will probably call me today and ask why some things aren't completed and to go over everything.

FINAL dress fitting at 11 and then I go for another trial for my hair at 12!

Now.. all I need to do is put the BM's bags together. I got them: Hot pink robes, black flip flops, a black wristlet/clutch, black earrings, a compact mirror and $25 to spend towards a manicure/pedicure. I'm trying to find a FRIENDS frame to put a pic from my bachlorette party in there.

Tomorrow I actually have NOTHING planned! The First time EVER when I come home to CT! LOL.

Thursday.. BM's treating me to get a massage.. then we are going to get mani/pedis aand then rehearsal is at 3 at The Woodwinds and Dinner is at Donovan's Reef after.

Friday: LET'S GET MARRIED!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 3 DAYS!!

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yeaaaa Let's Get married!!!! WOOOT!

So exciting!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!!  that is so exciting!!! 

Try BBB for your friends frames.  I saw a bunch of them when FI & I registered a few weeks ago.  Plus you can use a coupon! 

So exciting!!!!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on being so close!  On your free day, go get a massage or something and just relax!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!  You're going to have an amazing day!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! You're so close! Take it all in :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    planning bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!!! Take advantage of that free day! Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. enjoy your last few days and mostly enjoy your wedding!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_3-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:bc2b6584-1c85-4724-8159-89fe2aebf991Post:84e47334-d83f-4eaf-a46e-c772e933a859">3 DAYS!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW.. I can't believe its here like almost here!! So much to do... went to go finish my music selections this morning (my deadline is today) butttttttttttttttttttt it says it was submitted!! UGHHH! But oh well.. DJ will probably call me today and ask why some things aren't completed and to go over everything. FINAL dress fitting at 11 and then I go for another trial for my hair at 12! Now.. all I need to do is put the BM's bags together. I got them: Hot pink robes, black flip flops, a black wristlet/clutch, black earrings, a compact mirror and $25 to spend towards a manicure/pedicure. <strong>I'm trying to find a FRIENDS frame to put a pic from my bachlorette party in there.</strong> Tomorrow I actually have NOTHING planned! The First time EVER when I come home to CT! LOL. Thursday.. BM's treating me to get a massage.. then we are going to get mani/pedis aand then rehearsal is at 3 at The Woodwinds and Dinner is at Donovan's Reef after. Friday: LET'S GET MARRIED!!
    Posted by JRKJ2010[/QUOTE]

Have you checked Kohls? They have a great selection of frames that say "The Girls" or "Girls Night Out" or "Friends" stuff like that. I'm going to get mine from there next month when I have the pictures back. HTH!
  • Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_3-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:bc2b6584-1c85-4724-8159-89fe2aebf991Post:2c6cc2ed-5ab3-4127-9fbf-31273ea7a387">Re: 3 DAYS!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 3 DAYS!! : Have you checked Kohls? They have a great selection of frames that say "The Girls" or "Girls Night Out" or "Friends" stuff like that. I'm going to get mine from there next month when I have the pictures back. HTH!
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

No I've been meaning to get over there! Thank you :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Everyone :-)

Tomorrow I'm actually going for a massage before we go to get our nails done. :-)

Today I'm going to go pick up my dress and get all of our rings cleaned YAYYY
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards