Connecticut

Congratulations to this Weeks Brides!

6/29/12 kfesta 
6/30/12 Carebear62584 (Carrie)- Woodwinds 
6/30/12 DiLynn83 (Diana)- Westerly, RI 

6/30/12 - KA63012

Congrats! Hope your day is sunny and all you wished for.  Have fun, don’t stress about the little things and make sure you take a few minutes alone with your new husband on the big day to take it all in. 

Also, don’t forget to come back with lots of pictures and reviews!  

P.S. CT Brides wedding dates are tracked by me on the CT Knottie Website (link in my siggy below) if you aren’t listed and want to be let me know so I can add you!

Re: Congratulations to this Weeks Brides!

• Congrats Ladies! Hope you all have amazing weather!

ps. Carebear - pls post your reviews - I want to hear all about Woodwinds :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Congratulations ladies!! You'll have the time of your life!
  • Congrats ladies!! (:
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Thank you!  I feel like I should be freaking out but I'm just.. calm.  It's weird.  Almost everything is done, and I'm just kind of walking around the house, or staring at my gown.  And trying not to stalk the weather report.

And Moonlight, that is the CUTEST siggy pic I have ever seen.  Love!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_congratulations-to-this-weeks-brides-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:bd7180fe-ae01-4d57-89fb-b0f12df213a3Post:f3c76e19-eba3-4f84-a9d9-304c82e8fecf">Re: Congratulations to this Weeks Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!  I feel like I should be freaking out but I'm just.. calm.  It's weird.  Almost everything is done, and I'm just kind of walking around the house, or staring at my gown.  And trying not to stalk the weather report. And Moonlight, that is the CUTEST siggy pic I have ever seen.  Love!
    Posted by DiLynn83[/QUOTE]

<div>Same here! Its nice and quiet at my house today - FI is at work, I'm packing and cleaning, windows open, nice breeze....such a great way to relax before a whirlwind weekend :)</div><div>
    </div><div>Congrats ladies! Here's to good weather on Friday AND Saturday!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • That is how I was the days before my wedding.  Some people thought it was weird I was so calm.  I didn't see any need to stress and be crazy, doesn't help anything.
  • Thanks ladies.  I'm also super calm.  I've had so many people offering to help with things but I don't need help with a single thing.  I went to my parents' house tonight to help them clean since that's where we are getting hair/makeup/photos/getting ready.  But besides that, so calm and just running a few errands before RD tomorrow.

Redjellybean....I will definitely post reviews.  I've had nothing but positive things to say so far.  We are not going on our honeymoon until July 10th so I should have reviews before that.
  • CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know I am late with this, but still wanted to say congrats ladies! Hope you all had fantastic days! :) can't wait to see pics and reviews!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards