Connecticut
Options

bridal expo

Anyone planning on attending the bridal expo this weekend in Hartford? I guess it's sup to be the largest. I'm going with my bestfriend :)
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: bridal expo

• Options
    I wanted to go but there is also a bridal fair at our venue and it is the only time we have to try the food since they don't offer tastings.  I think the one in Hartford will be great.  Have fun!!
  • Options
    I will be there :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_bridal-expo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:c8bf6587-80e5-4ec9-9a6f-2675227b8697Post:e088c74f-ee65-45b5-ba60-bcb4875415f4">Re: bridal expo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wanted to go but there is also a bridal fair at our venue and it is the only time we have to try the food since they don't offer tastings.  I think the one in Hartford will be great.  Have fun!!
    Posted by aideman[/QUOTE]

<div>They are actually having it on saturday and sunday so maybe you can still go</div>
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    I will be there too.  We should all meet for coffee.
    abc
  • Options
    I will also be there. Close to my wedding date, but I wanted to go with two of my friends for the freebies and a few last minute things I want to look into. It's my last time going to one as a bride...so I'm going to have fun :)
  • Options
    I am going with my maid of honor(who is getting married herself in Septmner), my sister(bridesmaid) and mom.
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    Awww I miss going to these! I found so many awesome vendors at them!!!
    Have a blast girls!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We'll be there!! :)

Laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was thinking about going. Is it worth it if you already have your major vendors booked? 
  • Options

A friend went last year and said it was great for ideas!
    I'll be going with my mom, sister (MOH) and FMIL - she wants to go because my FI is her only child and she wants to experience the girl things!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards