~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **MONDAY!**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The weekend was great! My bestfriend flew in from Texas to go dress shopping with me. I went to a really nice wedding on Friday and Saturday I spent the day in NYC shopping for my dress and we found it.

Introducing Pronovias Gomera...

I am altering the neckline to make it a sweetheart and I also changed the belt to the rhinestone one that you see.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    MsDiamondPrincess: congrats on finding a dress!  I think a sweetheart neckline will look really beautiful on you.

This weekend I (almost) finished my programs, they are so close!  And I hosted an Easter lunch, cleaned our apartment, made a hotel reservation for our 1-night mini-honeymoon in Newport, and finalized our table seating chart.  Today I have to give our final head count to the caterer, yikes!

I have less than 2 weeks until my wedding, that is really insane to me.  This time next week I will be in CT, and I can't wait!
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_monday-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:cf988a8f-a431-4eeb-b771-34b86d7e231bPost:12255868-3293-4f63-ad53-609d426de72a">Re: **MONDAY!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]MsDiamondPrincess: congrats on finding a dress!  I think a sweetheart neckline will look really beautiful on you. This weekend I (almost) finished my programs, they are so close!  And I hosted an Easter lunch, cleaned our apartment, made a hotel reservation for our 1-night mini-honeymoon in Newport, and finalized our table seating chart.  Today I have to give our final head count to the caterer, yikes! I have less than 2 weeks until my wedding, that is really insane to me.  This time next week I will be in CT, and I can't wait!
    Posted by dannie134[/QUOTE]

Thanks and good luck with all the last minute details/planning.
  • Options
    tannymcgeetannymcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just finishing up everything!  
    Married 4/30/11
  • Options
    JodiArielJodiAriel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our bachelorette/bachelor parties this weekend and finished up some DIY projects... only a few little ones left.  I can't believe I am getting married in 6 days!
    We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards